Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seedling Watch

Here are my little tomatoes:


And peppers. Yeah, I jumped the gun a little bit. Probably should have waited a month to start them. I'll just have to wait and see how they do. I uncovered the peppers today, since they were starting to touch the top. Then I repotted the tallest tomatoes. Black Cherry, from seeds I saved from last year.


And, started some cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower.


Then, in a fit of "because I was thinking about it" the form arrived to sign up for my community garden plot. I went right from the post office to the community center. =) I was the first one to respond... The girl at the office didn't even know that the forms had gone out!


1 comment:

  1. make sure each time you pot up the tomatoes that you bury the stem down to the 1st set of leaves. This insures you will have a good strong root system.

    ReplyDelete