Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fiber Arts!

I know, I haven't posted in awhile. I'll catch you up on what I've been doing in another post. =)
Right now, I'm going to write about *right now*. =D

I started taking a weaving class, here's the studio:


And this is the loom I worked with for the first two weeks:
Me weaving!


And, this is the one I worked on last week, and will work on next week:


I took these shots before we did anything, more to come when we get done with class!

But wait! There's more!
I've been working on my knitting, and learned the basketweave stitch, thanks to YouTube! Of course, I immediately altered the pattern to 8 stiches each, by 10 rows high, and, if you can see it, I also bound off my flap in a step pattern. I'm going to add beads and a liner later.


And, while I was poking around on YouTube, I learned some crochet, too! =D


Above, a little sack purse with a drawstring, and below, a little hat for my daughter.
Because she tried to wear my purse on her head. -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment