Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's New

I've decided that I like the liquid laundry detergent better than the powder. With the powder, I worry that it doesn't all dissolve before I throw my clothes in.


Plus, it smells pretty!

We've had a lot of rain, but the plants are loving it.


And in bee news, this is Gabrielle, she's one of my Adopt-a-Hive families at New Pond Farm.



This is her first hands-on with the girls. She getting more comfortable with them. =)

After I finished at the farm, I went and took care of my girls.


They are packed to the gills, so I pulled a few frames. Three from the wild hive, and two from Daves girls. The wild hive had two capped queen cells, so I used that frame and started a nuc.



I moved the nuc over to the Walker's house. They've been waiting for some bees! =) Sorry, I didn't get a picture of the nuc in it's new home, but I will tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment