Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, I took a focaccia class. Adam Gelroth, wearing the cow print, was our instructor.


We got it started, and while waiting for the dough to rise, took an impromptu frog walk. =)
This is Ann Taylor, she runs New Pond Farm.


They use the frogs in their classes, and have them on display in the reptile room. Ann lets them go after a couple of days, and catches new ones.


I got to put this guy in the pool, but he didn't want to go! He kept walking up my arm. Finally, he pushed off, and swam to the wall, and started to climb up! Silly frog!


When we went back to the kitchen, it was time to play with the dough some more. So I washed my hands and got back to work.


Adam had used a little too much olive oil... Here he is, using it up wisely.



Stretch, wait, poke, stretch, wait. Start putting stuff on top.


There's cheese, olives, and prosciutto. Then, there was more cheese...


Pop it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.


Let it cool for a few, and enjoy!


I love New Pond Farm!

Today, I did some gardening. Got the tomatoes in, some squash and zucchini, a little parsley and the rest of the rhubarb. Weeded, weeded, weeded. Sorry there are no pictures, I didn't take my camera.

But later, it rained


So bees with the Flanagan family was cancelled.

How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment