Friday, July 26, 2013

Catching up, July Edition

On Sunday, we went to the mall to get a case for the girls new phone. It was bright and sunny when we walked in, and humid, hot and wet when we walked out. Then, we watched another storm coming in.


You could watch the edge of the storm rolling in. Blue skies on the left, new storm on the right. This may become my new background picture. =)


The showers passed, and we went picking wine berries around town. Sorry I don't have any pictures, my hands were full! Also, it rained again, so I'm glad I didn't take my camera out of the car!

 Too bad there are other plants out there! Poor Girl picked up a rash. It's not poison ivy, but I don't know what it is. It seems to be getting better now.


This week, I noticed that the plums are blushing! They're still pretty small, I have to look up how big these are going to get before it's time to pick them. They're about the size of a ping-pong ball.

The new plants all went in, since it feels like fall today and I had to keep moving to keep warm! Look at that, the butterfly bush works as advertised!


 Last night, we went to see Garrison Keillor at the Ives Center. It's the second time for us, and he's still entertaining. We love Fred Newman and his sound effects!


As evening started, there was a rainbow to add to the show... I don't know how they did it. 0_o

Then this morning, my new grapes arrived! One is a "Crimson" and the other is an unknown green, champagne-type grape.

They have to soak for a day or so. In my lovely vintage glass vases...



Whew! Now, we're all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment