Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last Fig (and others) Update for August!

This is my unknown variety of Italian Purple fig. Third year I've had this one, and I may get a ripe fig from it!


This one is "Peters' Honey".
I think this one will be a light colored fig. It's hard to tell, but I think some of them are starting to get ripe.

See the lower one? How it's starting to droop down from the stem? That's what makes me think it's almost ready. =)


Little figs, staring with Black Maderia.


Early Violet.


Violett de Bordeaux


Giant Amber. Yes, the second one has a few new leaves! 


And Genoa.


The green Champagne grapes look a little better than when I planted them.


And the Crimson Grapes are beautiful.


Both seem to have a critter digging around in them. I'm guessing it's a chipmunk.


Last, but not least, the raspberry runners that I pulled and potted. I sold a bunch of these at a tag sale in the spring. =) Let me know if you need any!


No comments:

Post a Comment